A unique, hand-crafted Alpaca statue features whimsical, bubble patterns, with eye-catching accents of teal and silver. A unique conversation piece – your guests will be eager to ask about it! Show off your style and good taste with this one-of-a-kind showstopper.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.