Big and weighty bright saucer eyed owl in dancing dots and mesmerizing violets. Inventively carved from a single piece of copal wood. Only a handful of true masters like longtime carver Edilberto can conceive and create with such refinement. This piece is ideal on a shelve or mantle.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.