Eyes aglow with golden-violet-blue hues, this tortuga is a veritable sea-violet rainbow, crafted with Raul and Viviana Blas' signature San Pedro Cajonos styling. Durable and delectable, this big ol' carving is the cream of the crop!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All In One Carving no removable pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.