Run with the wolves. Lean streamlined lobo in crisp blacks, reds, and whites. Striking orange ears. A medium to large sized sculpture representing over 40 years of Oaxacan woodcarving mastery by Antonio Carrillo.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.