Wild mountain top goat with elaborate horns and powerful demeanor. Edilberto's originative forms for familiar creatures are limitless. Excellent dimensionality in the medium to large range. A palatial piece of Oaxacan excellence.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable spiral horns and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 10" L x 5" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.