Wide winged sculpted bat of the friendly variety. While some fear this creature others know and appreciate their ability to pollinate fruit trees second only to bees. Lauro's inventive cool color palette is an interplay of moonlit nights.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 12" wide x 5 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.