Lurching vampire bat splendidly surreal and other worldly. Rogelio's largest bat is a fusion of all his bewitching colors blending the full spectrum of San Pedro hues. A very special creature with symbolic significance to the Zapotecs of Monte Alban. A real genius piece in balance and design. Luminescent magentas and phosphorescent green of the wings balance with the purple and oranges. Impressive work that is both beautiful and strange. Fierce fangs and trancelike eyes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Removable Wings for Easy SHipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 9" wide x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.