Formidable kung fu action mantis keeps any garden clean of critters. Intricate winged praying mantis in a scheme of oranges, deep violets, with distinctive blue and red markings. Medium sized carving.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, Arms, Wings, Legs, Antennae remove for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4" wide x 9" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.