Everyday we get to see a buzzing bee is a good one. Rogelio paints this abeja with dreamlike conviction. Spellbinding blues contrasting with deep indigos and purples. Stripe markings and strikingly sharp detail.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, removable legs, antennae, wings
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 4" L x 6" wide
"My shopping experience was a delight. I always love to go to your site and look at what is new and what the artists are up to currently. My order arrived very quickly and was very well packed so that nothing would get damaged during shipping. All of the items were better in person than on the screen. I loved each piece that I purchased. I even purchased one for my uncle who raises bees and was delighted to see that you had a couple of bee sculptures for sale that I couldn't pass up.