Splendorous and impressive grand and gorgeous large peacock in sapphire blues and alpine greens. A bountiful array of showy feathers representing the full color palette of Medardo Blas. The wood of this pavo real is the dense ocote wood. A very technical and beautiful carving. When fully assembled he rivals the largest pieces in the gallery.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, 20+ tail feathers, one body, and two wings
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 15" wide x 15" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.