Gregarious, affable, and simply friendly characterize this lucid red themed frog by Hilario Blas. Like a resident of some far away uncharted tropical island this seated sapo is a prize at any angle. Gold accents, blacks, and metallic greens give an even higher degree of splendor. Medium scale piece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one sculpture nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 4" deep
* Note on our Prices. This is a similar Hilario Frog to one we had in our Gallery back in 1998. We are selling it at the same price.