Large dynamic steel gray wolf accented in orbs of buoyant blue. For folk art classics few come closer than this. Every angle showing kinetic movement of form. Antonio's style of adding motility to his pieces started in the 1980s when the other artists at the time were more statuesque. Forty years later now even more evolved and refined.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11 1/2" L x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.