Neon green and violet fox carved from a single piece of wood. This is new addition by family elder Vicente Hernandez. An amicable skilled folk artists who has supplied southwestern galleries going back to the late 1980's.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Single Piece Carving
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.