Fluid precision perfect panthera with lofty long tail. Gil Santiago son of Miguel are some of the most estemed and celebrated fine carving artists of Arrazola. These newer pieces by Gil offer a new painting style which he refers to as Greek. A statueque, alluring and highly attractive piece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2 L x 5" wide (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.