In the blue moon shade of night this yellow eyed coyote is reading about "We all inhabit the same planet which we must take care of". Vibrant velvety hues only available from aniline dye. Dyes are extremely hard to control in a defined area and require mastery of precision and control. Calixto is one of the very last to use anilines.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.