Picturesquely perfect ready to run rabbit. Warping spirals accent fields of dots surrounded by orbs of aqua and violet. Yesenia's vibrant pieces far exceed many around her with her endless invention of color. If you are lucky enough to see her work in an eclectic arts shopping district it will be behind glass and well over $200.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable ears, and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.