Reindeer on drums is here to entertain you with the sound of the forest. Endearing expression and fanciful flecks of violet and black. This well sculpted musician uses drum and sticks which are permanently attached.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving attached drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" deep
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.