Smoothly sculpted violaceous bull reminiscent of the children's book The Story of Ferdinand (1936) . This superbly sculpted piece is medium sized plus and accented in an array of blues, oranges, and reds. Masterfully sculpted with a ting of fire in it's eye.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving With Removable Tail and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 6" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.