Known for their distinctive semi wildcat bengal purple flower pattern and indigo hues, Candido's cats have been admired by serious cat enthusiasts for generations. This creative combination of an Oaxacan classic and tiger-inspired motifs makes for a breathtaking aesthetic that adds beauty and sophistication to any interior space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Single body carving with one removable tail
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.