Another day, another devil. Introducing Avelino's newest recruit: 'Ejecutivo Finanzas.' Dressed to the nines (or rather, to the underworld) in a black suit and top hat, he's ready to take on the financial arena. And he's not only stunningly handsome, but also equipped with a portfolio case and manicured nails.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 4" wide (Medium size)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.