This jocund jinglehound, boisterous with its rare and resplendent tints, engraving, and spine, is known as Martin, the pup of Justo, and is renowned among Fiesta statuette enthusiasts. Secure yourself an astounding bargain on this luxurious Southwestern artisanal folk-art!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.