Mexico is riddled with amazing ruins and in some of the most far flung ones you sometimes find lean semi-feral dogs dashing about the rocks. This stellar work of art has a very complex palette showcasing Mixtec and Zapotec patterns.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Mixtec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.