A shimmering fish in a wealth of metallic rainbow hues. Bronze metallic sheen highlighting every single overlapping scale hand painted in iridescent underlying bands of green, red, and blue. We love the fluidity of this fish which mimics a form floating in a running river.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8 1/2" L x 2 1/2 tall (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.