An octopus with a handlebar mustache of class. Six tentacle Cephalopod from the imagination of Rogelio Blas inspired by the deep blue Pacific. Incorporating all of his eye catching prismatic color hues in full splendor. This is a larger scale work at over a foot across.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from super Ocote wood in the Sierra Madre.
• All in One Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" deep x 13" wide (large)