A very rare and extra spectacular black bear painted with the highest degree of detail. This Oso is one of Roberta Angeles' high tier works on par with the best of her siblings pieces. A bear extraordinaire infusing Zapotec and Navajo designs in a multivalent incised form. Unparalleled superior tier Oaxacan specimen. Weighty chiseled copal carving the best Port Wahakaa has to offer.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 5 1/2" tall (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.