Oso hormiguero sporting a fantastic evening theme of variegated blue flower blooms. This weighty medium sized woodcarving is eye catching at every angle. A particularly prepossessing standout work of art by Arrazola's most astute painters.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 5" tall x 7 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.