The highest quality armadillos for under 100 dollars let alone 50 are by Jose Olivera. Meticulous and thorough in his approach to carving from the densest variety of copal wood. The endless variety of colors and patterns compete with other artists work three times the price. This is Port Wahakaa's favorite pick for a first woodcarving. You simply cannot go wrong with the high standard of quality for this low price.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.