Magnificent coyote enlivened by a fusion of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, rendered with Margarito's time-honed hands. His work radiates a profuse iconography and intersecting themes, bequeathing a level of detail that surpasses most other Arrazola painting methods. Exquisite finesses abound in an original patterning approach.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.