Arrazolans have an affinity for pink and who better to create this amazing flamingo than Armando Jimenez. Brother to Moises he is the grandson to the original Arrazola woodcarver Manuel Jimenez and carrying the torch of his unique creative style. This new figurine created with wife and partner Antonia is a scaled down version of carvings done decades before.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single Piece Carving
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 3/4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.