A turquoise and aquamarine-hued Armadillo shimmers in the golden sun, with terracotta tonality; adorned with ornate Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, Griselda's most exquisite single-piece carving tier far surpasses most conventional Arrazola painting techniques with its splendid refinements.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 7 1/2" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.