Diablo Profundo brings the Day of the Dead to life as he plays his radiant lime green mandolin. In La Union, only a few master painters practice the aniline technique. The outcome of their labor is a museum-level collectible with a unique, timeless character.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.