Modeled after a sharp-dressed rainforest parrot, Martin Melchor's artwork features vivid fluorescent oranges and a trumpet-playing subject. His work has been published in multiple books and has been a cornerstone in collectors' circles for decades. This creative trailblazer has crafted an array of lively, musical figurines in a variety of sizes, all celebrated in Mexican folk art publications.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with a removable trumpet
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.