Soaring through the heavens, Avelino's Afterlife Cat basks in celestial magnificence. Rarely seen, it's a medium to large sculpture that speaks of visionary creativity and subtle poise. Its dignified visage radiates unconditional trust and contentment.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 8" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.