Apex avian hunter of rattlesnakes and scorpions. Very tall upright Correcamino with an inquisitive look on it's face. The bird that runs and dashes. When you get to see a real one they impress. Dynamic balancing tail feather, striking plumage, and an energetic vigor.
Southwestern themed interiors would certainly be completed with this art piece in the mix.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Methodologically Hand Painted
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 14 1/2" tall x 9 1/2" deep x 5" wide (Large-Giant)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.