Slightly frightened a cat will arch it's back. The artist Soledad Palma exaggerates this fear factor in his beautifully appointed felines. Rife with geometric rows of Mixtec glyphs that dance along the form. This is a medium sized piece with a magical personality to add to it's one and only one of a kind appeal.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one Carving with large removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Taviche
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 7" L (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.