An armadillo stuck or just lounging around? A very clean Jimenez creation in indigo blues and teal greens accented by sun hued yellow. Moises adds a story to each of his works and carries a legacy that spans back to the original pieces created in his village of Arrazola. This is a medium sized work painted with the families signature low sheen paints.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 5 1/2" L x 4 1/2" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.