Nothing in the wilds of Mexico is fat. Wild cerdo looking lean with endearing sky blue eyes, purple accents, and rife with dots. The Santiagos of La Union are probably the very last to continue the tradition of aniline dye painting. Incredibly difficult to work with but the result is a velvety sublime hue that is unmatched.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4 1/2" tall (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.