Simple clean lines and symmetrical sculpted stance on this endearing donkey. The Fabrijes family of carvers have a plethora of endearing and whimsical fun folk themes and many floral motifs reflective of their village of San Martin.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in One Piece With Ixtle Cactus Hair Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small)
Please Note: Bimbo is a familiar brand of candy seen around Oaxaca. It's name is often associated with cartoonish animals and thus the inspiration for the name given.
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.