Simple clean lines and symmetrical sculpted stance on this endearing donkey. The Fabrijes family of carvers have a plethora of endearing and whimsical fun folk themes and many floral motifs reflective of their village of San Martin.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in One Piece With Ixtle Cactus Hair Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small)
Please Note: Bimbo is a familiar brand of candy seen around Oaxaca. It's name is often associated with cartoonish animals and thus the inspiration for the name given.