A classic white skeleton Day of the Dead dog with black-outlined details, this piece is one of Xuana's signature artwork and only appears in our gallery every few years. The sculpture is long and slim, with details of ribs, bones, tail and teeth skillfully etched out. The theme of this artwork is obedience in death.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Ears and Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.