Day of the Dead dog in traditional classic white with black outlined details. Obedient even in death is the theme of this work. One of the most uniquely Xuana signature pieces that occasionally graces our gallery every few years. Long and lean the ribs and bones are etched out as is the segmented tail and teeth.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Ears and Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.