Wolves will be wolves. Wolf men like to dress in style and go for a night on the town. In our nearly two decades of working with Avelino Perez we are incredibly impressed with his latest invention the 'Hombre Lobo'. Nahuals are feared by the Indians of North America but in Mexico the traditional way is to adapt and add humor. This is an impeccable all in one carved figurine showcasing Avelino's museum quality finesse. Subtle details and a level of TLC few other carvers have in the 21st century make this a special masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 3" wide
"Thanks very much for most recent shipment. Very very happy with this purchase. Always enjoy the Avelino Perez creations and the wolves are even better in person. Arrived quickly and as always very well wrapped. Would not hesitate to recommend your site to others.