Sleek Oaxacan Zapotec conejo with every color hue complement in kinetic lightning patterns fringed with fiery grains from the fields it hides in. Uniquely made with Zompantle wood.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Supremely Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Timeless Collectable Keepsake Made By Humans Who Dream Big
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.