Rustic burro carved with nuance and chiseled realism. An eloquent beast of burden gone wild in the remotest of all the Oaxacan carving villages La Union. Pick this one for your collection if you appreciate a dash of surreal with conventional design.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions approx. 6" L" x 2 1/2" tall (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.