Large Gazelle full of dynamism and articulated attitude. For several decades Antonio Carrillo has wowed collectors with his gacela's that move without moving. For folk art classics few come closer than one from the senior Carrillo artist in Arrazola going back to the 1980s.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.