Another day in the underworld this diablo banker goes to work. Building on his classic series of diablo citizens of the underworld Avelino's pieces have evolved to a higher tier. This brown suited three pocked top hat devil carries a brief case with the logo of his bank 'good bank' on the side. Flawless exquisite detail under $100. We have worked with Avelino going back to the late 1990's and these are some of his very best in medium scale with finer details.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 4" wide (Medium Size)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.