This is a beautiful composition piece flowering cactus. Hummingbird, blue bee, and ladybug attached to this columnar cactus. Both the pot and cactus are carved as a single piece while the flowers and critters are removable. Perfect for the one who wants the benefits of a green finger without the TLC. A medium sized wood sculpture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable Flowers, Birds, Insect
• Origin of This Carving is the City of Oaxaca
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.