Active by day during the spring the imposing canebrake rattlesnake is almost invisible to the casual eye. Javier Blas takes the realism of his pit vipers to the next level. Figure eight in shape this serpent has impressive bulk and contoured dimensions. Nicely sized in the medium dimension.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.