Inquisitively ovate distinctive cantaloupe yellow tortoise highly stylized sporting a technicolor shell. This weighty wandering terrapin has beautifully grooved eyes and endearing expression.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in one carving no removable pieces
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" L x 5" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.