This dapper grey dog is on the go. Antonio Carrillo is the master creator of dynamic familiar animals in infinitely different postures and positions. Working in the medium to large scale is ideal for collectors looking for sculptures that can accent home decor.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 6" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.