Flowing dynamic deer in sepia hues sporting purple antlers. The level of lavish detail in the flecks of fur is extraordinary. Rocia represents the highest tier of painters in the village of Arrazola. A medium sized work of unerring flawless perfection.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6" tall x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.