Citron orange student goat reading a lemon green book that say's "Oaxaca land of customs and beautiful traditions". Vibrant velvety hues only available from aniline dye. Dyes are extremely hard to control in a defined area and require mastery of precision and control thus less than a handful still use them and we feel lucky work with one of them over the last decade.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.